9) If Josiah Crowley (Secret of the Old Clock) built his miniature golf course for his on private enjoyment, why did he insist on charging himself to play?
10) Speaking of the Old Clock, do you realize the object that Nancy spends the game looking for is not found in any of the clocks, and the “baddie” has technically nothing to do with that object?
11) In Haunting of Castle Malloy where does Kyler sleep? As far as I can tell the only rooms (that haven’t been destroyed) are 1) the Nursery where Matt is staying 2) the Library, which amazingly was not damaged, and which is where we find Kyler reading, not sleeping 3) the Tower, which you can’t via staircase, unless you have a death wish. 4) The Great hall which is where Kit is sleeping. Ok so where does she sleep?
12) How did the RA in Warnings at Waverly get to be an RA? You never see her, and if you knock on her door you get yelled at. But yet she hands out demerits like candy.
13) Professor Hodgekiss goes from wanting couscous (which is a grain, very similar to rice) to wanting chicken drumsticks, if this wasn’t Hodgekiss we’re talking about, I’d question it.
14) In Creature of Kapu Cave, how do the men in yellow suits know that Nancy isn’t supposed to be there? She’s wearing a yellow suit like the rest of them.
15) In White Wolf of Icicle Creek, Ollie asks Chantal if she wants him to call her daddy, and she says no. But after having to deal with Tino, and being made to sit in the kitchen, therefore wasting time. ( All because “Nancy” was buried in avalanche and missed fixing a meal) I want to go and call him myself.