8) Do you realize how many things Nancy could get done in Trail of the Twister before she takes the quiz that makes the others show up? Here is my list-
a. At the Farm 1) Finish the filing 2) Do the alarm system chart 3)fix the tv 4) Fix the sprinkler system 5) Fix the corn sensors
b. At Pa’s 1) Get the emergency kit supplies 2)Fix the candy display (get the cheese candy)3Fix Tornado Chart 4)Borrow the mice trap
c. Back at the farm 1) put supplies away 2) use the mice trap to catch the mice in the basement 3)Take the mice to the Spring House
d. Just for fun-Go take photos of the clouds.
9) If Josiah Crowley (Secret of the Old Clock) built his miniature golf course for his on private enjoyment, why did he insist on charging himself to play?
10) Speaking of the Old Clock, do you realize the object that Nancy spends the game looking for is not found in any of the clocks, and the “baddie” has technically nothing to do with that object?
11) In Haunting of Castle Malloy where does Kyler sleep? As far as I can tell the only rooms (that haven’t been destroyed) are 1) the Nursery where Matt is staying 2) the Library, which amazingly was not damaged, and which is where we find Kyler reading, not sleeping 3) the Tower, which you can’t via staircase, unless you have a death wish. 4) The Great hall which is where Kit is sleeping. Ok so where does she sleep?
12) How did the RA in Warnings at Waverly get to be an RA? You never see her, and if you knock on her door you get yelled at. But yet she hands out demerits like candy.
#NancyDrew, AFK, ANDRÉ, Andrew Martin, Ballard, bedroom, CB2, Certified International, Cole & Son, Creative Displays, Crosley, Cyan Design, Décor Therapy, Delfina, dining, dining room, Distinctive Designs, Dot & Bo, DutchCrafters, Eclipse, EFF, Eichholtz, ENGLISH, Ethan Allen, fashion, Fashion Bed Group, ferm LIVING, French Country, GE, Global Views, home, home decor, Home Styles, homedecor, homedesign, homeset, Honey-Can-Do, interior, interior decorating, interior design, interiordesign, interiors, interiorstyle, JCPenney Home, Jeffan, Jieldé, Jonathan Adler, Kalora, Kartell, Kas Rugs, KD Furnishings, Keurig, Klaussner, Linon, Luli, Magical Thinking, modern, nanimarquina, Nearly Natural, New Growth Designs, Nourison, NOVICA, nuLOOM, Office Star, OKA, PBteen, Pier 1 Imports, Piet Hein Eek, polyvore, Pottery Barn, Primitives By Kathy, Quarry, Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Home, Restoration Hardware, Safavieh, Sango, Sebastian Professional, Simple by Design, Slippin' Southern, Southern Enterprises, southwestern, Stanley Furniture, Stray Dog Designs, style, Sur La Table, The Rug Market, Threshold, Tribecca Home, Umbra, Uttermost, vintage, WallPops, Walls Need Love, Wedgwood, West Elm, York Wallcoverings, Yvonne, Zentique
#artdeco, #ghostdogsofmoonlake, #HerInteractive, #NancyDrew, #roaringtwenties, home, home decor, interior, interior decorating, interior design, interiors, polyvore, Pottery Barn, Tribecca Home, vintage
#HerInteractive, #NancyDrew, #sonnyjoon, CB2, Dot & Bo, Global Views, home, home decor, homedecor, homedesign, homeset, interior, interior decorating, interior design, interiors, NOVICA, polyvore, Safavieh, Stray Dog Designs
#NancyDrew, #thefinalscene, Fashion Bed Group, home, home decor, homedecor, homedesign, homeset, Honey-Can-Do, interior, interior decorating, interior design, interiors, JCPenney Home, Jieldé, Keurig, Linon, Office Star, polyvore, Primitives By Kathy, WallPops, Walls Need Love
#nancydrewhomechallenge, Distinctive Designs, Eichholtz, home, home decor, interior, interior decorating, interior design, interiors, Jonathan Adler, nuLOOM, Pier 1 Imports, polyvore, Southern Enterprises
#NancyDrew, #nancydrewhomechallenge, Diane James, home, home decor, homedesign, homeset, INC International Concepts, interior, interior decorating, interior design, interiors, Klaussner, living room, polyvore, Pottery Barn, Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Home, Thos. Baker, Walls Need Love
1) Who puts the towels back in the rooms? Wouldn’t that be Nancy’s job as the maid?
2) Is the bathroom unisex? or is there more to it?
3) What is up with those pine cones? They look more like Trapper Dan carved them, than natural ones. But who knows maybe he did.
4) Nancy and Freddie have similar voices…but that’s because they’re voiced by the same person.
5) Why couldn’t they have put a glitch in the fox and geese game? I love playing the game up until that point and then I hate it.
6) Why doesn’t Nancy have towels in her room?
7) I wish making a bed was that easy.
8) Chantal doesn’t have any faith in her own judgement. After all she “hires” Nancy (for free) and then turns around and hires (ahem with pay and behind Nancy’s back) Tino.
9) Why doesn’t Nancy eat anything? She cooks all three meals, but she never eats. Other games she does. Apparently Sonny Joon has never been to this place.